Mark Goodman founded Goodman Commercial Real Estate, LLC in January of 2017. Mark specializes in Industrial, Office, Retail and Land Investment Sales and Owner/User Industrial Sales and Leasing.
Since 2006, Mark Goodman has brokered more than 350 transactions which equates to over $500,000,000 in sales and leasing transactions. In 2016 Mark was inducted into the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). SIOR is an organization of top Industrial and Office brokers with proven real estate skills. Only 2,900 practitioners hold the SIOR designation worldwide.
With more than twenty years of real estate sales, development and re-development experience, Mark touts a broad range of abilities, including land entitlement expertise, industrial, office and multi-family re-development, construction and costing experiences and an in-depth knowledge of cutting edge marketing with regards to sales and leasing.
A seasoned pilot, Mark Goodman served as a U.S. Marine Officer and Naval Aviator, flying the EA-6B Prowler. He carrier qualified on the USS Lexington and the USS Independence, and was the EA-6B Standardization Pilot for the Marine Corps from 1992-1996. During Desert Storm he flew over 30 combat missions earning three Air Medals and one Air Medal with Combat “V” for valor regarding a specialized mission to Central Iraq.
- 2017-Present: Principal, Goodman Commercial Real Estate, LLC
- 2006 – 2016: Senior Advisor, Boutique Real Estate Company
- 2004 – 2006: Broker Associate, Unique Properties, LLC
- 1996 – 2004: Investment Manager, Cedar Fork Properties, LLC
- 1985 – 1996: Major, U.S. Marine Corps
- University of Missouri, B.S. in Wildlife Biology, Columbia Missouri
- Webster University, Masters Degree in Management, with Honors, St. Louis, Missouri