Mark Goodman founded Goodman Commercial Real Estate, LLC in January of 2017. Mark specializes in Industrial, Office, Retail and Land Investment Sales and Owner/User Industrial Sales and Leasing.
With more than twenty years of real estate sales, development and re-development experience, Mark touts a broad range of abilities, including land entitlement expertise, industrial, office and multi-family re-development, construction and costing experiences and an in-depth knowledge of cutting edge marketing with regards to sales and leasing.
A seasoned pilot, Mark Goodman served as a U.S. Marine Officer and Naval Aviator, flying the EA-6B Prowler. He carrier qualified on the USS Lexington and the USS Independence, and was the EA-6B Standardization Pilot for the Marine Corps from 1992-1996. During Desert Storm he flew over 30 combat missions earning three Air Medals and one Air Medal with Combat “V” for valor regarding a specialized mission to Central Iraq.
- 2017-Present: Principal, Goodman Commercial Real Estate, LLC
- 2006 – 2016: Senior Advisor, Boutique Real Estate Company
- 2004 – 2006: Broker Associate, Unique Properties, LLC
- 1996 – 2004: Investment Manager, Cedar Fork Properties, LLC
- 1985 – 1996: Major, U.S. Marine Corps
- University of Missouri, B.S. in Wildlife Biology, Columbia Missouri
- Webster University, Masters Degree in Management, with Honors, St. Louis, Missouri