Drew joined Goodman Commercial in June of 2017. Prior to joining Goodman Commercial, Drew worked at another local commercial real estate firm as the Marketing Coordinator and Senior Analyst for their top producing team, assisting in the sale of over $200 Million in Investment Real Estate.
Prior to joining the real estate industry, Drew worked as an Oil & Gas Landman with a small exploration and production company drilling in Northern Colorado and Central Oklahoma, leasing mineral tracts and purchasing mineral interests in producing oil & gas wells.
Continuing the Goodman family tradition of service, after leaving the University of Missouri in May of 2012, Drew joined the Colorado Army National Guard as an Infantryman. After graduating from Basic Training and Infantry School at Fort Benning, Georgia, Drew was assigned to Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 157th Infantry Regiment, 86th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (MTN), 10th Mountain Division. While with 1-157IN, Drew served as a Reconnaissance Team Member, Armorer, Command Driver, and Supply Specialist before being Honorably Discharged in August of 2018. Also while in the unit, Drew was mobilized to support flood relief operations during the Big Thompson Floods of 2013, providing security for the Town of Lyons during a weeklong deployment and earning the Colorado Emergency Service Ribbon.
- 2017-Present: Vice President, Goodman Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- 2014 – 2017: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2012 – 2014: Landman, Swan Resources, LLC
- 2010 – 2012: Landman, Conners Oil & Gas, LLC
- 2012 – 2018: Infantryman, Colorado Army National Guard
- University of Missouri – Columbia, Missouri
- Accredited Commercial Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAR)
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management